Answered By: Jennie Quinonez-Skinner Last Updated: May 26, 2020 Views: 902
Answered By: Jennie Quinonez-Skinner
Last Updated: May 26, 2020 Views: 902
Accessing From Off-Campus.
- Device Loaner Program (CSUN-IT) - laptops and hotspots are available to CSUN summer school students.
- Free or Reduced Cost Computer, Wi-Fi, and Other Resources WiFi & Computer AT&T: free access to its WiFI hot spots throughout the country.
- Charter: free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Additionally, all WiFi hotspots are now free of charge.
- Comcast: two months of free to Internet service through the Internet Essentials program. This offer is available to new and existing customers. Additionally, Xfinity WiFi hotspots are now available free of charge to the public. Call 855-846-8376 or go to the website. You can find the service provider in your area.
- T-Mobile: unlimited data to all current customers who have plans with data for the next 60 days. It will also provide additional data to mobile hotspot users. Verizon: waiving late fees and suspending service termination for customers negatively impacted by the global crisis.
- As part of the Keep Americans Connected Pledge, AT&T, Comcast, Charter, Cox, Google Fiber, Spring, Verizon, and T-Mobile will not disconnect any customers for the next 60 days regardless of payment status.