Answered By: CMS Students
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2022     Views: 491

Yes, as long as the person who reserved the room is a CSUN student.

The Creative Media Studio at the library is located on the Main Floor, West Wing


Comments (1)

  1. Please contact the International Students Office for assistance. You can find it at:
    by Doris Helfer on Mar 27, 2018

Still have questions?

Contact Us

Still have questions?

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.