Answered By: Jamie Johnson
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2021     Views: 145

The Learning Resource Center provides tutoring in writing, science, and math to currently enrolled students. They can help with editing a draft of a paper and preparing for the Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam (UDWPE).  

To make an appointment or learn more, call (818) 677 - 2033 or make an appointment online.

Still have questions?

Contact Us

Still have questions?

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.