Answered By: Laura Wimberley Last Updated: Aug 30, 2021 Views: 209
Answered By: Laura Wimberley
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2021 Views: 209
CSUN students interested in working at the Library can apply through the Career Center.
- Enrolled students can go to Handshake (https://csun.joinhandshake.com) to sign up for a CSUN account
- You can search for Library jobs by searching "University Library" and setting the On Campus filter.
- Students who qualify for work-study can apply for both work-study and non-work-study jobs.
- All students are encouraged to apply for the General Pool as well as any specialized student position they might be interested in.
- You will need to attach the Library Student Job Application (pdf) for each Library job you apply for. You will need to save the document to your desktop in order to complete it. Once you've completed it, please attach it in the "Attach Other Required Documents" section of the online application form.